Monday, September 29, 2008

Politics

Politics today are out of control. I think that both candidates are poor choices for presidents, and i think that McCain is the lesser of the two evils. I took a very long (50 question) quiz, and I had 96.63 percent the same views with John McCain. I also thought that the rejection of the bailout plan was one of the worst decisions that this country has ever made. The reason being that we could have mended almost all of the damage that was caused. The problem of the falling economy hit home this past week with the fall of the Lehman Brothers, because the three other investment banking buisinesses were converted into different things, and now investment banking doesn't exist, which was what my brother was going to do as a career, and now his entire future just crumbled. The problem is that we are not educated enough to make the right choices to be able to avoid this recession, and to get our country debt free. We need smarter people in the oval office, and in the cabinet, and the legislature, and in all the branches of government. We need smarter people!!

No comments: